- 2013-2016 Summit XM-T3 146-174"
- 2008-2012 XP Renegade
- 2008-current Summit REV XP 146-163"
- Select trim and add to cart.
Although these boards are labeled for XM, they will fit the XP chassis. The directions shown below are for a XM chassis with our old running board design. After we redesigned the running board, unfortunately we did not update the directions. The boards you will receive are slightly different then pictured here and the directions. If you decide to order these you will just have to proceed cautiously with cutting your sled and drilling out old rivets. Constantly check fitment of our board with each cut and rivet removal while still loosely following our directions. These can be installed with relative ease if you take your time. We apologize on the lack of detailed instructions for this product.
B&M Fabrications Burly Boards were designed for the rider that demands the best. Our boards feature a unique trellis pattern that provides strength, great looks, and superior snow shedding capabilities. This design allows for a better response to rider input by eliminating the "flex" of stock running boards.
- Made of 6000 series Aluminum
- Inner rail/Inside tubing- 3/4" x 1/8"wall
- Outer rail- 1" x 1/8" Wall
- "The Original Gold Screw" Traction Screws
- Powder Coated for long lasting finish and durability
Note: Requires cutting of factory running boards. Please download our install directions if you are unsure of your capabilities.
Traction screws are to be installed by customer.
All hardware and rivets are included.
* Shipping times may vary depending on seasonal volume. We ship orders on a first in-first out schedule. Raw and Matte Black are usually stocked inventory and generally ship within 2 days of order. Color option shipping may take additional time.
** Combined orders may reflect inaccurate shipping prices. If we are able to combine your order and reduce shipping we will adjust the shipping price and call before we process the order.
If you have questions about shipping times please feel free to give us a call!