B&M Fabrications Burly Boards were designed for the rider that demands the best. Our boards feature a unique trellis pattern that provides strength, great looks, and superior snow shedding capabilities. This design allows for a better response to rider input by eliminating the "flex" of stock running boards. It also increases tunnel strength and rigidity.
In addition, we have removed the factory foot hoop that is commonly known to catch boots and restrict movement. The Axys Running Boards have a built in foot hoop modification. This raises the foot hoop to give more room for movement as well as increases the rigidity of the running boards.
- Made of 6000 series Aluminum
- Inner rail/Inside tubing- 3/4" x 1/8"wall
- Outer rail- 1" x 1/8" Wall
- "The Original Gold Screw" Traction Screws
- Powder Coated for long lasting finish and durability
Note: Requires cutting of factory running boards. Please download our install directions if you are unsure of your capabilities.
Traction screws are to be installed by customer.
All hardware and rivets are included.
* Shipping times may vary depending on seasonal volume. We ship orders on a first in-first out schedule. Raw and Matte Black are usually stocked inventory and generally ship within 2 days of order. Color option shipping may take additional time.
** Combined orders may reflect inaccurate shipping prices. If we are able to combine your order and reduce shipping we will adjust the shipping price and call before we process the order.
If you have questions about shipping times please feel free to give us a call!
AXYS Running Board Install