The new Ski Doo Gen 4 850 Skinny Running Boards are here! The Gen4 has proven to be an amazing machine. We have designed the ultimate set of running boards to give you excellent snow evacuation and superior rigidity. This also allows a more positive feedback from the machine when maneuvering. We have narrowed the boards 1" and raised the outer rail 3/4" allowing you to pull the plastics in closer to the body.
Fits 2017+ Gen 4 Summit X 146-165
Our NEW Ski Doo Gen 4 boards features are as follows-
- Narrowed 1" and Raised 3/4"
- Includes Laser Cut Aluminum block off plate for optional belly pan narrowing plastic modifications
- Flat 3/16" rigid Laser Cut tunnel plate (will cover all unpainted tunnel areas left by stock boards.)
-Ultra Rigid rear hanger support with angled cut for snow evacuation
- Eliminates stock front flat snow collecting area
-Excellent Fit and Finish
-Will not interfere with brake cover or TKI belt drive systems
-All Black Hardware
-Will work with stock and B&M Rear bumper options
- Constructed of 6061 series Aluminum
-Laser cut plates/ Mounting plates
-Comes with all hardware and traction screws
-Made 100% in North Branch, Minnesota USA
These boards require extensive cutting, please refer to the directions to see if you are up to it!
Gen 4 850 X Board Install
* Shipping times may vary depending on seasonal volume. We ship orders on a first in-first out schedule. Raw and Semi Gloss Black are usually stocked inventory and generally ship within 2 days of order. Color option shipping may take additional time.
** Combined orders may reflect inaccurate shipping prices. If we are able to combine your order and reduce shipping we will adjust the shipping price and call before we process the order.
If you have questions about shipping times please feel free to give us a call!